Thursday, March 1, 2012

SAVAGE CINEMA'S COMING ATTRACTIONS FOR MARCH 2012

You know, I feel as if I am a month behind.

While this site is my personal playground, I do like to try and instill a sense of discipline towards its upkeep and overall longevity. That is essentially why I open each month with a posting exactly like this one. Simultaneously, you are able to see my plans and visions and I am also able to essentially create some sort of a road map and goals for myself. But, funny things happens when life takes over the steering wheel.

There were films I had planned to see in January that I did not get myself to seeing until last moth and now, as I arrive on this first day of March, I realize that all of the films that I had planned to watch are still as yet unseen!

From Cameron Crowe's "The Union," to other documentaries which include, but are not limited to Davis Guggenheim's "U2: From The Sky Down" and "The Black Power Mixtape," I had thought that I would have been able to get to all of them last month but unfortunately, all of those films sit patiently awaiting me to screen them. So, my plan for this month is to try my best and whittle down the list and have some recommendations for your home viewing ready for you.

Additionally, I have also learned that Roman Polanski's "Carnage," a film I had been itching to see for the last several months, will finally make its appearance at my local Sundance theater this coming weekend and I will indeed have to get myself to that.

So, while I have my plans in order, I will also try not to keep my literary hands gripped so firmly upon life's steering wheel and just allow myself to be a tad surprised this month. I hope you will be surprised as well.

I'll see you when the house lights go down...

No comments:

Post a Comment