Sunday, May 2, 2010

SAVAGE CINEMA'S COMING ATTRACTIONS FOR MAY 2010

So, I actually did not review "Get Him To The Greek" as that film's release has been pushed to June. Maybe that is fitting, as it seems like a summer film.

That said, the Summer Movie Season officially begins this month and here on Savage Cinema, I will definitely house my new review of "Iron Man 2" within the next couple of weeks.

After all of the mentions I have been receiving from friends, perhaps I may get myself to "How To Train Your Dragon."

Beyond that, this may be a month where I will see the films of DVD that I did not see in theaters, including Writer/Director Nancy Meyers' new film, "It's Complicated."

In addition to housing a few more archived reviews and perhaps another installment of "Savage Cinema's Short Takes," I have a feeling it will be a busy month.

See you when the house lights go down...

No comments:

Post a Comment