Monday, February 1, 2010

SAVAGE CINEMA COMING ATTRACTIONS FOR FEBRUARY 2010

The creation of this blog has already proven to be deeply satisfying for me. While I would certainly love to have an enormous base of readers, waiting with the bated breath for each new installment, I am so happy to have a forum where I have been able to express my love of writing and film, even if it is just for me.

At this time, I would love to alert you to some upcoming entries.

1. I will continue to post older reviews from my archives, most of them will be in conjunction with other postings.

2. My Top 10 Films of the Decade. The Time Capsule series will finally conclude this month as I reveal my favorite films that were released within the last ten years. I will also take one last stab at the ones that caused me the most cinematic misery. So, instead of a Time Capsule, I have decided to contribute those selections to the...Trash Compactor.

3. I will also reveal my Top 10 Films of 2009 either mid-month or closer to the Oscar telecast.

4. I will have new reviews of "Crazy Heart," (hopefully late this week) as well as Martin Scorsese's "Shutter Island" and Spike Lee's "Passing Strange" later in the month.

So, I THANK YOU once again to anyone out there who has taken the time to join me on my journey and I'll see you very shortly when the house lights go down...

1 comment: