Wednesday, December 30, 2009

WELCOME

To all who choose to enter into my personal blog, currently entitled "Savage Cinema," I welcome you. I never envisioned that I would branch outwards into the vast, seemingly endless world of cyberspace to claim a spot for my very own--but here I am, ready to engage with anyone who is willing to take some of their precious time to read my thoughts on current cinema.



I am not a film critic and do not profess to be one. I am not a cinematic expert and I definately try my best to not appear as the dreaded "film-snob." I am simply a life-long film enthusiast! I just love movies. I love writing about movies and I hope that you will attain some enjoyment from my reviews as they arrive.



This newfound project seems to be an appropriate fashion to begin our new decade and I am looking forward to adding my voice to what I hope will be an artful, entertaining and ongoing conversation.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on the blog! Great way to begin the new year. Looking forward to reading your reviews on a regular basis. Sheri

    ReplyDelete