Sunday, August 1, 2021

SAVAGE CINEMA'S COMING ATTRACTIONS FOR AUGUST 2021

 
Today was a monumental day for me in regards to my life at the movies. 

After a year and a half of not setting foot inside of a movie theater, I finally returned on this first day of August 2021. Now, with the COVID numbers steadily ticking upwards all over again, who knows if this one visit will lead to subsequent visit in the near future or otherwise. That being said, I wish to take this day as a success: one for crossing a personal threshold and secondly, I have seen a new move which I can now write a new review for you, as well as myself.

Beyond this initial review, again, with life being what it has been, I will make no promises. But, I do hope that I am able to see another film and continue to gradually forge ahead.  

Please keep wearing your masks and furthermore, please, please, please get yourselves vaccinated if you have not already done so. That way, we can all get back to the movies without any sense of anxiety or health risks.

No comments:

Post a Comment