Monday, July 5, 2021

SAVAGE CINEMA'S COMING ATTRACTIONS FOR JULY 2021

Will this be the month I try to make my grand return to the movies?

I still do not know for certain as my anxiety due to Covid has not waned in the least and my trepidation for taking that dive into the deep end of a re-opening world while the pandemic still exists does not set well with me but then...I cannot stay away forever. I cannot allow fear to guide my life, especially wile being vaccinated and still taking my own precautions via wearing a mask. 

Yet...we will see. Regardless, Savage Cinema continues and although last month was interrupted again by life responsibilities, I am happy to announce that a full, brand new review of a just released film is written and ready to be shared with you and I am going to try and sneak in one more film to keep those creative juices flowing. 

And so...I wont make any promises for the month and I also do not wish to waste your more than valuable time. Just please continue to be safe so we can all feel confident to return to what we all love so dearly.   

No comments:

Post a Comment