Saturday, May 1, 2021

SAVAGE CINEMA'S COMING ATTRACTIONS FOR MAY 2021

 
As we begin again...

While I am not really able to make any promises (and perhaps, this is a way of remaining somewhat cautious), I am hoping that the month of May will bring Savage Cinema back in earnest...even though life at the movies has not returned to the fullness of anything resembling normal as of this time. 

I will say that your friendly neighborhood film enthusiast is indeed fully vaccinated!! (How about you?) Even so, I am unquestionably more than conscious that our global pandemic is nowhere near being something that we can relegate firmly to the past, and to that end, I am not feeling so comfortable to return to the confines of a movie theater regardless of how much I miss it. It is still going to be some time, as far as I am concerned. 

But that being said, there is more than enough material for me to catch myself up on and I actually have notes for a few films I have seen over the previous few months that I can refer to for all new reviews...maybe. You see, dear readers, so much time has passed since I happened to see these films that having notes to refer to or not, the memories of those films are not as fresh as I would prefer them to being when I get down to writing a review. I am going to try and see what I can do and if it proves to not being as successful as I wish, then those reviews will be transformed into a new batch of "Savage Cinema's Short Takes." Only time will tell.

But yes, I am hoping that I can now fully return to this blogsite where I can write and share to my heart's content about this thing that I have loved so very much for so much of my lifetime. Thank you all for your patience with me and let's see where this month will take us...

No comments:

Post a Comment