Saturday, February 6, 2021

SAVAGE CINEMA'S COMING ATTRACTIONS FOR FEBRUARY 2021

For all of the time at home, it is surprising to me with how I have somehow found myself with having less time to watch movies, and therefore write about them. Especially as there is considerable material that I wish to see. 

Just as with all of you, I am certain, life during COVID has more than performed quite a number upon me. All of the uncertainty and anxiety has more than compounded itself, leaning the fullness of its weight upon the stresses that have already existed as present parts of life. And yet, the solace and release I have always received through the art of the movies throughout my life, while still existing, I have found it more difficult to engage with. Be it an increased lack of time due to extra work or even a lack of motivation due to emotional and psychological fatigue, my movie watching has decreased and I miss them plus writing about them.

So...this month, I make no promises other than to just try. To try and make the time that is just for ME and full confession, that it a difficult thing for me to accomplish when all of the responsibilities of life demand my attention.

To think, the last time I set foot in a movie theater was nearly one year ago late this month. Please keep wearing your masks, washing your hands and keeping distant. Please get the vaccine when you have the opportunity to do so. 

I want to be in the dark theaters with you again.

No comments:

Post a Comment