Sunday, March 1, 2020

SAVAGE CINEMA'S COMING ATTRACTIONS FOR MARCH 2020

Just taking a peek at the potential new movie releases for the month of March, the pickings seem to be a bit slim...but that does not necessarily mean that is a bad thing. And frankly, I do think I am in need of a bit of a re-charge.

Yes, after the final months of 2019, the year end Savage Scorecard compilations and the Oscars (which I didn't even write about this year due to time constraints), it is feeling good to have a bit of a breather. This time will allow me to finally finish a review I had begun months ago as well as begin to compile for you my Time Capsule series, commemorating my favorite films of the decade between 2010-2019.

With that, the only film that I have been somewhat intrigued to see is this one...
Now, truthfully, everything about this movie screams "cliche." And to that end, I would not be surprised if many of you out there are wondering why I would even spend my time even considering going to see this movie. Well...it is indeed due to Ben Affleck, whom I have always enjoyed and therefore rooted for, even when his career choices felt to me to be unwise. That said, knowing a bit about his personal struggles have made me curious about this new film, cliched or otherwise, so maybe...

Beyond this, I will just allow the month to surprise me and as always, please do wish me good health and I'll see you when the house lights go down!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment