Sunday, February 2, 2020

SAVAGE CINEMA'S COMING ATTRACTIONS FOR FEBRUARY 2020

I cannot believe that the Oscars are happening in one week's time!!

So, because of this rapid reality, I am going to try my best and have my annual Savage Scorecard series that compiles my 2019 rankings up and posted before then. One is written and ready to go, so let's keep chugging along.

After Oscar season, I am hoping to catch two movies this month (while finally placing the finishing touches over a review I have been poking away at for some time).

1. "The Photograph," starring Issa Rae and the exceedingly versatile Lakeith Stanfield, is first upon my list, which would make this the first film I would have seen in this new decade of motion pictures. 

2. "Downhill," starring Will Ferrell and Julia Louis-Dreyfus has already fully captured my attention as well.

And then, I also wish to begin my "Time Capsule" series commemorating my favorite films from the decade of 2010-2019, so I have more than enough to keep me busy.

As always, wish me good luck and good health and I will see you when the house lights go down!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment