Friday, October 2, 2015

SAVAGE CINEMA'S COMING ATTRACTIONS FOR OCTOBER 2015

Well, September was a much quieter movie month than I had anticipated.

Due to the lack of releases that I was interested in seeing plus having to deal with those initial illnesses of the new school year, I just didn't see very much of anything last month. But, I believe that it is all about to change as I head into October and this weekend specifically, as I will try my best to get out and see Director Ridley Scott's "The Martian" and even then, there's still Director Robert Zemeckis' "The Walk" which also opened just a few short days ago.

Beyond that...

1. Two words: "Steve Jobs." There is nothing that is going to keep me away from Director Danny Boyle and Screenwriter Aaron Sorkin's bio-pic drama starring Michael Fassbender, which has already earned some rave reviews from some recent festival screenings.

2. Then, we also have the Cold War drama "Bridge Of Spies," starring Tom Hanks and directed by none other than my man, Steven Spielberg. 'Nuff said.

3. And even then, there's my main man, Mr. Bill Murray who returns with the political satire "Rock The Kasbah" from director Barry Levinson.

4. Finally, I am not certain if this film will reach my fair city this month but I am very curious about Writer/Director Cary Fukunaga's "Beasts Of No Nation," also earning high buzz.

That's more than enough on my cinematic plate to try and get myself to. So, as always, wish me luck and good health...

...and I'll see you when the house lights go down!

No comments:

Post a Comment