Wednesday, January 1, 2020

SAVAGE CINEMA'S COMING ATTRACTIONS FOR JANUARY 2020

HAPPY NEW YEAR and of course, now that we are officially in the year 2020, HAPPY NEW DECADE as well!

I will keep this short and sweet for all of you at this time. For January, this will be a month of catch up and some compiling. To catch up, there are some more 2019 films that will go into wide release this month and I would like to see those before I make my official Savage Scorecard series ready for you.

And even then, it is time for me to begin compiling and writing my new Time Capsule series as I pour through my favorite films of the decade between 2010-2019.

That is more than enough to keep me busy, so as always, I simply ask for your well wishes and again, as always, I will see you when the house lights go down!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment