Friday, February 1, 2019

SAVAGE CINEMA'S COMING ATTRACTIONS FOR FEBRUARY 2019

There he is!!! My favorite dragon ever...Toothless!! And this month, we shall be witnessing him and his adventures with Hiccup for the final time.
Yes dear readers, this month, Director Dean DeBlois' "How To Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World," the third and now final installment will be released and I am simultaneously excited and apprehensive about it as the previous two chapters elicited some powerfully charged and fully unexpected emotions through their beautifully rich storytelling and characterizations. Here is hoping the very best has been saved for last...I'll be sure to have Kleenex handy for myself.
Now of course, on February 24th, I'll be ready for the 91st annual Academy Awards telecast and to prepare, I will unveil my annual Savage Scorecard series, which details my favorite and least favorite films of 2018.

Again, lots to write and also as always, wish me luck...and oh yes, I'll see you when the house lights go down!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment