Monday, September 3, 2018

SAVAGE CINEMA'S COMING ATTRACTIONS FOR SEPTEMBER 2018

Dear readers, life caught up with me in quite an enormous way last month and I have a feeling that September will be the month during which I will (hopefully) be able to catch up.

September can sometimes be a sleepier cinematic month and for 2018, this looks to be the case as titles are not exactly jumping out at me, imploring me to race to the theaters to see them. This is not to say that I plan to see nothing at all this month. But I do think the lack of immediately attractive options will allow me to take a breather.


Currently in the hopper is my review of Director Jesse Peretz's "Juliet, Naked," his adaptation of the brilliant, beautiful Nick Hornby novel and starring Rose Byrne, Ethan Hawke and Chris O'Dowd. And after that, I will finally be able to devote ample time to crafting this year's tribute to Writer/Producer/Director John Hughes as I celebrate the 30th anniversary of what I still feel is the finest film he ever made, "She's Having A Baby."


Beyond that, I honestly do not know and just as honestly, I think I am quite fine with that as I will allow the space to make room for any surprises.

So, with that...please do wish me well and I'll see you when the house lights go down!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment