Sunday, July 1, 2018

SAVAGE CINEMA'S COMING ATTRACTIONS FOR JULY 2018

I wonder if this first image in this posting is of a level of surprise to you!

Yes, dear readers, this film, "Sorry To Bother You" from Writer/Director Boots Riley, is indeed the film that I am exceedingly anxious to see, more than any other set to be released film, in the month of July. I first saw the trailers for what looks to be a searing, and bizarre social satire all the way back in the Winter and ever since, I have practically been salivating as I have awaited its full release. Now that the film is a mere few days away, all I can hope for is that it actually comes to my city! 

Aside from that film, I am also salivating for... 
1. "Mission: Impossible-Fallout" from Writer/Director Christopher McQuarrie, the first director to helm two films within this series, is the rare sequel that does have me extremely excited to witness as this is also the rare series that has improved from film to film. Consider a ticket to this one already bought!
2. And now, here we are with our third and final Marvel film of 2018, and certainly one that has quite a bit to live up to after the towering twin pillars of Marvel's very best efforts Ryan Coogler's "Black Panther" and Anthony & Joe Russo's game changing "Avengers: Infinity War." Certainly, Director Peyton Reed, who helmed Ant-Man's terrifically light on its feet inaugural adventure is more than up to the task with his sequel "Ant-Man and the Wasp," and again, I am more than ready to plunk down my hard earned money and time.

As life will be particularly busy this month, I think these three films are more than enough for me to try and keep up with over these next 31 days. So, as always, please do wish me luck and good health and I'll see you when the house lights go down!!!!!!!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment