Thursday, November 2, 2017

SAVAGE CINEMA'S COMING ATTRACTIONS FOR NOVEMBER 2017

We're heading into the final stretches, dear readers. The beginning of the final three months of 2017 film releases (this includes those films that do not receive a wide release until January 2018) are now upon us and I am hoping to find myself happily enraptured by the following titles...

1. "THOR: RAGNAROK," the latest entry in the Marvel Cinematic Universe and the third film starring the Norse God Of Thunder himself will be released this coming weekend and even with the already rapturous reviews, I do remain cautiously optimistic.
 2. "WONDER," the second film from Author/Writer/Director Stephen Chbosky, who previously helmed the beautifully bittersweet "The Perks Of Being A Wallflower" (2012), is itself another adaptation of a powerfully celebrated young adult novel but this time the source material did not arrive from Chbosky's own pen but from Author R.J. Palacio, whose original novel is indeed one of the very best I have ever read. I sincerely hope that Chbosky honors this source material in all of the right ways.
3. "THE KILLING OF A SACRED DEER," from Writer/Director Yorgos Lanthimos is his follow-up to my personal #1 favorite film of 2016, the crystalline nightmare satire "The Lobster." With that one film, Lanthimos has me in the palm of his cinematic hand and so...I am there!
4. "LAST FLAG FLYING"Two words: RICHARD. LINKLATER. 'Nuff said!

Certainly, this wish list of mine completely depends upon time, responsibilities, energy and of course, if these films arrive in my city. But, this is my plan and I hope to make it come to vibrant life for myself as well as for you. So, as always, I ask of you to wish me the best of luck and I will indeed see you again when the house lights go down!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Make your homeand wall unique! To learn more about Home Decorating, Please visit Great Home Decorating Tips . Cool stuf! I will be glad if you check my website: gamersbone.com
    You can find there lot's of free stuff like free Unturned skins & many more!

    ReplyDelete