Monday, April 3, 2017

SAVAGE CINEMA'S COMING ATTRACTIONS FOR APRIL 2017

And as with last month, April is looking to be on the cinematically drier side. Sigh...

But, on the other hand, considering just how busy life and its responsibilities will be during this month, perhaps the lack of new theatrical films will be a blessing in disguise rather than a hindrance fueled by a lack of creativity. Perhaps, I was really spoiled with the greatness I have already seen this year.
"Colossal" is a film that I have just now heard about and it is one that has received some intriguing notices as well. I am wondering if this will be released in my city this month and due to its strangeness as witnessed from the trailer, I feel compelled to try and seek it out.

Beyond that film, there still is that small pile of features that have been patiently waiting for me to screen them and maybe that should be my focus this month, before the big summer tentpole releases arrive in May.

So, as always, I ask of you to simply please send me the best of your well wishes and I will deliver the same back to you.

I'll see you when the house lights go down!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment