Monday, February 1, 2016

SAVAGE CINEMA'S COMING ATTRACTIONS FOR FEBRUARY 2016

Savage Cinema is going to receive an especially rigorous workout this month!

It is indeed that time again, dear readers. With the Academy Awards scheduled to be broadcast on Sunday, February 28th, I need to get my official four part Savage Scorecard series, where I compile all of the films that I saw in 2015, underway and completed. And then, there are also the Oscar predictions and wrap-up as well to contend with. Good gracious!!!

And then, there are two new 2016 films that just may hit town that I am ready to see as well.

1. "Hail, Caesar!" Anytime the fraternal filmmaking team of Joel and Ethan Coen return with a new film, ti is time to pay attention.  What else can I say than I'll be there opening weekend!
2. Controversial filmmaking provocateur Michael Moore returns to the screen with his latest socio/political/satirical excursion this month and he always captures my attention as well.

And with that, the month of Savage Cinema is more than FULL! Wish me luck and as always...

...I'll see you when the house lights go down!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment