Sunday, November 1, 2015

SAVAGE CINEMA'S COMING ATTRACTIONS FOR NOVEMBER 2015

I have to play some catch up.

When new film releases arrive each week, I try my best to get myself to the theaters each Sunday afternoon to check out the latest offering that I may happen to be interested in. Last month, as I so happily attended the Garbage concert, that did indeed take one weekend out of my movie going and then, the floodgates opened.

Today, I am planning on taking in Director Danny Boyle's "Steve Jobs" but then, the latest James Bond adventure "Spectre," again directed by Sam Mendes, arrives next week and I still haven't had the chance to see Steven Spielberg's "Bridge Of Spies." 

And even then...

1. "The Hunger Games: Mockingjay-Part 2," the final installment in the series arrives and I am hoping that this chapter returns the series to the glories of the first two episodes.

2. On the indie film front, I am especially looking forward to Director Tom McCarthy's journalism drama "Spotlight" starring Michael Keaton and Mark Ruffalo.

3. "Creed," the "Rocky" spin-off film from Writer/Director Ryan Coogler who last delivered "Fruitvale Station," does have me somewhat intrigued.

4. And then, Pixar will release "The Good Dinosaur," their second film this year after their creative rebirth and triumph of "Inside Out."

That is more than enough to try and somehow find a way to see and experience for the month. But, as always, I can only ask for you to wish me well...

...and I'll see you when the house lights go down!

No comments:

Post a Comment