Monday, March 2, 2015

SAVAGE CINEMA'S COMING ATTRACTIONS FOR MARCH 2015

And now, the dust settles...

I have a feeling that the month of March will prove itself to be a quiet time after the flurry of activity that occurred due to my Savage Scorecard series and the Academy Awards predictions and wrap-up. And so, this opening post of coming attractions will be of an especially brief quality as the movies being released this month are scant indeed.

Yes, I do plan of heading out to see "Chappie," the latest film from Writer/Director Neill Blomkamp once that opens but beyond that, I am just not certain although I do have some ideas...

There was one film, a documentary actually, that I had recorded from HBO on VHS (yes, I do still have a VCR as I am determined to keep that technology alive--ha ha) but ultimately goofed the final product making the entire film unwatchable. I have since re-recorded the film and perhaps, that could be something special to present to you.

And there is also perhaps one other bit of cinematic related material I could share with you as well. I do not mean to sound to cryptic but I would hate to make promises that I am unable to keep so, why not allow this time to be of surprise for you and myself.

So, until then, and as always, I'll see you when the house lights go down!

No comments:

Post a Comment