Monday, February 2, 2015

SAVAGE CINEMA'S COMING ATTRACTIONS FOR FEBRUARY 2015

This month's activities of Savage Cinema are all about Oscar!!

On Sunday, February 22nd, the Academy Awards will be telecast once again, the event I never miss despite all of the behind the scenes politics and the now traditional sluggishness of the broadcast itself. As I always express to you, this is my personal Superbowl, the culminating event for the previous cinematic year, the shining bow that wraps up the motion picture bounty that, in this case, was a stellar 2014.

But first, there is some unfinished business to attend to...

The final two installments of the four part Savage Scorecard series where I will be detailing my least favorite and Top Ten films of 2014 are forthcoming as well as my Oscar Predictions, such as they are (ha ha).

Finally, I will have my post-telecast thoughts and comments and frankly, that is quite a hefty amount of activity for the month and I hope my fingers can keep up with everything.

Stay tuned for the compilations and celebrations, dear readers...

...And I'll see you when the house lights go down!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment