Saturday, November 1, 2014

SAVAGE CINEMA'S COMING ATTRACTIONS FOR NOVEMBER 2014

I am already finding it difficult to keep up!

After a few dry weeks of seeing next to nothing at all in my local movie theaters, the floodgates have opened themselves up again, especially as we are gearing up for the annual holiday and awards film season. Yes, these next two to three months are going to be very busy indeed!

This weekend, I am hoping to see "Birdman" and I still have to somehow find time to see my main man, Mr. Bill Murray in "St. Vincent," especially as "Whiplash" just may be making its long awaited Madison debut shortly as well. In addition to those three films, November will also offer the following features that I am most anxious to see.

1. "Interstellar," the latest widescreen extravaganza from Director Christopher Nolan has already garnered some rave reviews and of course, that film is sitting highly at the top of my must-see list.

2. Near the end of the month, "The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1" will arrive as well.

3. My curiosity is definitely piqued for "Rosewater" the debut and dramatic Writing and Directing feature from comedian Jon Stewart.

4. Finally, we have the arrival of "Foxcatcher" from Director Bennett Miller and starring Steve Carell in an already celebrated dramatic performance.

Seven films in four weeks? I am not certain if I can accomplish this feat but I will do my damnedest, that is undeniable. So, I had better get cracking.

Wish me luck and as always, I'll see you when the house lights go down!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment