Saturday, February 1, 2014

SAVAGE CINEMA'S COMING ATTRACTIONS FOR FEBRUARY 2014

We have now truly reached somewhat of a cinematic wasteland.

February marks the time of year when notable new movie releases are far and few and yet, for this month, I will actually take that as a bit of a blessing. By not attending new theatrical feature films, that will actually give me time to devote this month to creating and posting my annual four part Savage Scorecard series, which encapsulates my favorite and least favorite films of 2013 and just in time before the Oscar telecast at the beginning of March 2014.

Just as in previous years, the Savage Scorecard series is presented in the following fashion...

PART ONE: THE HONOR ROLL
-This list contains all of the films to which I awarded three and a half stars.

PART TWO: "NUMBER 11"
-This is a short list of all of the films to which I awarded four stars but did not find themselves on the final Top Ten list.   

PART THREE: THE BAD, THE WORSE AND THE ABSOLUTELY AWFUL
-Just as it appears, I get to take my gloves off one last time for the films I hated in 2013.

PART FOUR-MY TOP TEN
-'Nuff said.

Making that series will keep me more than busy enough throughout the month and while I do have two more ideas in my head, just let me see how quickly I can get the Scorecard series underway.

So...as always, I'll see you when the house lights go down!!

No comments:

Post a Comment