Saturday, January 1, 2011

SAVAGE CINEMA'S COMING ATTRACTIONS FOR JANUARY 2011

Happy New Year and welcome to Year Two of Savage Cinema!!!

As the first day of the new year is underway and all of you have places to go and people to see, I will try to keep the coming attractions brief.

Also, the scant nature of this entry is because my main goals for this first month of the new year are exactly the same as the ones I set for myself for the final month of the previous year. Due to a complete lack of time, because of holiday and teaching responsibilities, I only saw one feature film in the theater during the previous month…well, actually, that's not completely true...

You see, in the afternoon on New Year's Eve, I saw a film that I am strongly feeling just may be my number one pick for my favorite film of 2010. The review for that particular film will lead off the month and will be followed by the other December 2010 releases I haven't had the chance to screen as of yet.

Aside from that, we'll just have to see what I come up with.

As always, I am so happy to have you along for the ride for a second year and I pledge to do my very best to make it worth your while.

I'll see you when the house lights go down...

No comments:

Post a Comment