Thursday, April 1, 2010

SAVAGE CINEMA COMING ATTRACTIONS FOR APRIL 2010

It is just amazing to behold how productive this blog has been for me. It is creatively fulfilling and I am honored by everyone who has even taken some time to visit.

For the month of April, I have some upcoming reviews planned for you including...

1. John Cusack's new comedy "Hot Tub Time Machine."

2. "Greenberg," the latest from Writer/Director Noah Baumbach.

3. Let's see if I can get myself to the new rock biopic "The Runaways" as well as the new Judd Apatow produced and Nicholas Stoller written and directed comedy, "Get Him To The Greek," a sort-of sequel to "Forgetting Sarah Marshall."

4. More reviews from the archives will make their debut appearances on Savage Cinema, including a new series of older, shorter reviews entitled, "SAVAGE CINEMA'S SHORT TAKES."

5. And we'll see about this one...I am currently involved in a Spike Lee phase, as I have been pouring through his post "Malcolm X" material, including the excellent "Crooklyn," "Clockers," "Get On the Bus," as well as the engaging misfire known as "Girl 6." I am tossing around the idea of possibly writing about my ten favorite Lee "Joints" but most of all, I am still hoping to view, write and premiere my review of his latest, "Passing Strange."

Life always has its nasty habit of getting itself in the way of any plans we all may intended to pursue but these are the hopeful coming attractions for this month.

See you when the house lights go down...

No comments:

Post a Comment